Spatech Portable Steam Sauna
Experience the health and fitness benefits of steam therapy in your own home with this portable steam sauna which uses steam in the enclosure to moisten the skin, flush out toxins from the body, melt away stress, aches and pains. Model JYS-A2.
Steam Therapy Benefits:
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Clean and nourish the skin
- Increase metabolism
- Relax tired muscles and joints
- Eliminate fatigue
- A good practice in weight control
- Flush out toxins from the body
- Relief from colds
- Provide a cardiovascular workout
- Relief for muscle and joint pain
- Helps condition the circulatory system
How to Use Spatech Portable Steam
- Unpack the folded sauna, assemble the foot pump and connect
it to the air intake opening located near the bottom of sauna.
Place plug in the air outlet opening at the top of sauna.
- Work the pump with your foot for 1-2 minutes, until the
chambers inflate and the sauna stands up, according to the
instructions in the installation manual provided in the package.
Then place plug in the air intake opening at the bottom of
- Connect the tent to the steamer using the steam hose; make
sure that the hose is securely tightened.
- Fill the steamer with fresh water up to the watermark line.
When using the sauna together with aroma oil, put one drop of
aroma oil in the water. When taking a Herbal sauna, put a whole
bag of herbal tea into the water.
- Insert the power plug into a suitable power source and turn
on the switch. The POWER light will shine.
- Turn the TIMER knob to 5 minutes, once steam starts being
emitted, turn the TIMER again for the desired usage time.
Normally, 20~30 minutes of use is ideal.
- Now place a chair into the sauna tent and sit inside. Zip up
the tent, making sure you are comfortable. Enjoy your sauna.